Re: Amazon.com help

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:09:12 -0500

Hi Jim,

I don't know if this will help you, but I use the quick and dirty Amazon
site.  It doesn't have all the features of the full-blown site, but it's
simple and easy to navigate.  Check it out at

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/dt/upda-1.0-i/subst/aa/upda/home.html/102-7173286-5455329

HTH
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx