Re: Amazon & E-Bay

  • From: "Karen J" <kkj10@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:59:22 -0800

What exactly are you having trouble with?
I use both sites often, and have little, if any problem with them. the only=
 problem I've had is on Amazon.com, where it is a pain to enter my credit=
 info. Other than that, things run smoothly.
Karen

On 1/2/2004 at 8:55 PM Bruce Toews wrote:

>There is a text-only site for Amazon, but it's so stripped down I
>personally recommend against it unless you feel it absolutely necessary.
>If you really want it, go to the Amazon main page and do a JAWS find,
>searching for text, as in text only.
>
>Bruce
>
>--
>Bruce Toews
>E-Mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx
>Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
>For the best oldies anywhere go to http://www.treasureislandoldies.com
>
>On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Jeff Bohrman wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>> I understand that there is special web site addresses for both Amazon
>and E-Bay for those of us who are blind.  I tried to use Amazon last night
>but far toooo many links were inaccessible to me.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Jeff

>To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to=

Don't judge me because I'm blind. Judge me by what's inside. if you judge=
 me because I am blind, then it is you who is blind.
"time is the fire in which we burn," Tollian Soran.
"grudges aren't worth holding--One who holds them shows his self-weakness."
Contact info:
MSN:: melody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: MelodyBunny1803
Email: Same as MSN.
My little corner in cyber space:
www.melody-rocks.com
Go there and have fun or something?Sig's finally done!