Alert

  • From: "Vetri" <avm124@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "AKTA SAWHNEY" <aktasawhney@xxxxxxxxx>,"arun g" <arungeee2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Atul Pant" <atulp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Barbara Adams" <barbaraaadams@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Benami Freier" <FreierB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"bhagavatula sridhar" <sridharsiddu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Cassondra Kellam" <c_kellamity@xxxxxxxxx>,"David Bond" <BondD525@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Deeya Nayar" <deeyanayar@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Ellen Freeberg" <FreeberE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Geoffrey Chisholm" <chisholg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"gireesh anirudhan" <gireesh75@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"JosephJulius Varga" <VargJ892@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"kanthimathi kanthimathi" <kanthimathi2020@xxxxxxxxx>,<kaushik.s@xxxxxxxx>,"kavitha singaravelu" <kavithasingaravelu@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"kuckoo Rao" <krao@xxxxxxxxx>,"Malini Cadambi" <CadaM423@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Marino, Danielle" <DMarino@xxxxxxx>,"Marino, Gregory" <GMarino@xxxxxxx>,"neerahanda" <neerahanda@xxxxxxxxx>,"Nikhil Jain" <nik31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"rambabu adikesavalu" <rambabu_arb@xxxxxxxxx>,"Ravi Kumar" <ravik_rk@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"rose gandhi" <rosejnu@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"Sachin Mehrish" <sachinm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"sadeesh kumar" <sadeesh_be@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<samuelrv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Seema Srinath" <SrinS751@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"SergioBarreira Tavolaro" <TavoS972@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Shahnaz habib" <shahnazmarch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"shajahana begum haja" <hsbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"shilpa Uttam" <shilpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"shirinkujur" <shirinkujur@xxxxxxxxx>,"Shivaji Kumar" <s_kumar503@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <skash_tr@xxxxxxxxx>,"Thajudeen Mohammed" <thajm76@xxxxxxxxx>,"Tom McDonald" <McDonalT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Tsootso-Noelle" <joisnoelle@xxxxxxxxx>,"Vera Zolberg" <zolbergv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"vivek mansukhani" <vivekmansukhani@xxxxxxxxx>,"Wendy Washington" <Worlwendy27@xxxxxxx>,"Yogesh Kumar Gupta" <yogeshjnu14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:56:34 -0800

Hi every one,
You may have heard about the newly spreading virus. This has started spreading
all over various University's e-mail accounts. Today I received at least twenty
messages via my New school e-mail account with virus. It clearly uncovers the
fact that some one has successfully hacked the new school's webmail sight.
Therefore, if you receive any message from my New School account with some
distinctive message body, then please delete it immediately. Most importantly,
those message carry an attachment. Please don't open it. I am not going to send
you any attachment till this problem gets fixed. Therefore, you can delete any
e-mail attachment  from me without any consideration.

Thanks,

Warm Regards,

Vetri.

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan,
260 St James Place, Apt. 1A
Brooklyn
New York, New York    11238
Kings

Phone : 1-718-398-3390.

E-mail :
avm124@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you are not an intented recipient, then please see the copyright information
below.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual or group for
whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.  do not
disclose, copy, distribute, or take any
action in reliance on the contents of this information.  Any other use of this
e-mail is prohibited. Thank you for your
compliance.