Re: Ad-remove programs with 7.0

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:46:02 -0600

Open the start menu, hit S until you hear settings and hit enter. Enter
on Control panel. Arrow down to "add or remove programs." Tab to the
list of programs and arrow to what you wish to remove.  With the focus
on the unwanted program, tab to "change or remove and hit enter. You can
take it from here since programs behave differently.