Re: Admin, new jfw list management

  • From: Quanin <quanin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 14:10:42 -0500

Happy new years to everyone, even if it's a little late... I finally
managed to get myself back on this list after my other address rather
unexpectedly decided to not work. Anyway, I believe Alex is in that regard
correct. It all goes by, pretty much, how well the list admin(s) know the
new prospect, and how much of a contributer *they* think he is. Being a
former list admin myself (not of this list, I'll quickly add), I found that
was the most effective way of insuring that the admin who took my place
would, in fact, be active enough to maintain the list on a regular basis.
Anyway, there's my usual 1.5 cents for this thread.

James