Address Book in Outlook ExThanks so much.press

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:01:54 -0600

Hi All,

I am using Outlook Express in Windows XP with Jaws 10.

When I am in the list of emails I have received, I can shift+tab once to go
back and it will read inbox, outbox, sent items, etc.
If I shift+tab once more it used to say Address Book.
However, I must have changed something by accident.  Now it takes me into the
body of the message that is highlighted in the first pane.

Now it will not let me view my address book.

Can anyone out there read my mind and tell me what I might have changed by
accident to cause this?  I need my address book!  (smile)

Thanks so much.

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you
are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
Get your free subscription to Prove Them Wrong Ezine: Tips & Tools for
Succeeding with a Disability.  Visit
http://www.ProveThemWrong.com