Add/remove in Win2K

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 08:22:21 -0600

Hi, folks. I'm using Windows 2000 at work now, with Jaws 5.00844, and I love
it. But I noticed that when I went into the add/remove properties that I
couldn't navigate in them like I can with Windows 98 SE. Does anyone know if
there are scripts for add/remove in Win2k?
Thanks in advance.

I have but one goal in this life, and that is not to set any goals. I prefer
dreams; they don't have a time limit.