Re: Addition of Fonts in MS Word

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:53:11 -0400

You're right in that it's off-topic. Therefore, replies sent off-list would be preferable. You might try subscribing to one of no doubt sevral thousand Microsoft Word mailing lists.

James,
List Admin

At 01:45 PM 9/27/2005, you wrote:
Hello Everyone:

This message is off topic I believe, but I have no where to turn other than here. Is there anyone in the JFW List Serve which knows how to increase or decrease the selection of fonts offered us in MS Word? Let me explain....

A trainer once came to my home to teach me how to use JAWS. In the course of the lesson, we telephoned Microsoft regarding a specific font I was looking for. The MS person showed the trainer, how to increase the number of fonts offered in MS Word? I attempted to contact the trainer, but he does not remember.

As a result, is there anybody out there which can send me suggestions, on or off the list, and I will respond. If anyone knows an E-mail address I can write to at Microsoft, this will be just as good. I attempted to find one at the Microsoft website last night, but failed in the search. Someone help me please...

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW
CEO ACCESS San Antonio, Inc.
(210) 393-3524 mobile