Re: Adding scripts to jaws 6``

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:22:25 -0500

Hey Aman,
That's really smart in term of fast accessibility! I'll keep it in mind.
Instead of typing c: after Windows r, then selecting Documents and Settings,
and one's account name, the current one, you just jump to it. In other
words, get to the point by typing the dot or period. I like your tip. I've
never thought about the dot or period before. I normally use it with a slash
in Linux to run programs. I know Windows programmers have all kind of
unknown or hidden things they use when testing their Operating System
because they certainly get tired after repeating the same steps over and
over again. They just jump to what they want. I think we need to know about
all of these tips because they can make things more accessible especially in
the work place, and they will certainly help troubleshooters. Thanks again
for the first part of your message, and if you have any info on more tips
like this one, it will be really appreciated..
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.
Adam