RE: Adding Text Into Power Point Files?

  • From: "Harald van Breederode" <harald.van.breederode@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 17:33:42 +0200

Hi Bill,

I am by no means a Powerpoint expert.

I use Powerpoint for the course handouts I use when I teach Oracle courses.

When I want to make changes I TAB around and JAWS speaks the contents where I
land.
I use SlideShow mode to find the slide I want to change.
Pressin spacebar during a slide show advances to the next slide and reads it.
This is the only way to advance slides and have them read. Clicking the mouse
or pressing PageDown does advance the slide but doesn't speak it.

Hope this helps.

-Harald