Adding DOM to Web Browser?

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:16:51 -0800

Do you know if it is possible to display a DOM in the WebBrowser Control?  I
don't mean navigating to a URL, which is then represented by a DOM in the
Browser Control, but rather, displaying a DOM that already exists as a
variable.

For instance, I have a DOM assigned to a variable named myDoc, and would
like to add it to the Web Browser Control programatically. I've tried the
following line of code to do this

WebBrowser1.Document = myDoc

Yet, I get the error that the WebBrowser1.Document property is ReadOnly, and
cannot have a value assigned to it.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks, and best wishes.

Bryan Garaventa