RE: Add-aware SE and jaws

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:40:40 -0500

I ran a scan in Ad-Aware just now.  After the scan I clinked on Next.
Some critical objects were found, so I did a Control M to mark all and
then I clicked Next.  Now here's the problem.  Here's the message I got:

No objects selected for removal. Continue?
Okay Cancel

I've never gotten Control M to mark all.  I'm using JAWS 6.0, but I know
that others use the Ad-Aware scripts with 6.0 with no difficulty.  Any
thoughts?

Chris Feist - The one and only!