Re: AdawareVS.Adshield

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:58:29 -0400

Hi,
Since it is a new version, I would try installing it especially since it
actually helps find and delete spyware from your system.  Ad-shield just
helps in preventing pop ups, not spyware.
Remember, their are scripts that you can install to make it more accessible
with Jaws.
You can find the new version, accompaning scripts for your version of Jaws,
and some helpful hints at:

http://www.jfwlite.com

If you have problems, and need help, there are alot of us that use the
program, and can hopefully help you out!

Chris Chaffin