Re: Adaware and scripts

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:49:05 -0400

thanks, just installed 1.05.  Upon install it looked like it did a system scan.
 I haven't a clue about what to do about the results.  I here you are quite a
wiz at jfw and various apps, would you mind if I was to call you some time to
get a handle on this add aware?  Can you give me a over view of it and how it
functions?