RE: AdAware scripts needed

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:40:12 -0500

Sent you the scripts

Hope it gets thru

If not I will send using mail big file

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Yardbird
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 6:56 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: AdAware scripts needed

Hi,

After downloading and installing the definition updates to AdAware SE
Personal V. 106,I discovered that I no longer had Jaws access with AdAware
since my long phone consultation with FS tech support this morning. In the
course of that call, I didn't just delete files from my personal settings
/enu folder. I actually wound up completely uninstalling my copy of Jaws 9
and replacing it with a fresh download, which I then installed.
Unfortunately, it was all I could do to keep up with my tech support
person's stream of instructions, and in the midst of all that, it never
crossed my mind to take the precaution of moving or copying the AdAware
files to a safe place. So they aren't even in my Recycle Bin. They just seem
to have vaporized along with my original copy of Jaws 9.

Can anyone email me the script files or, if they're too big, upload them to
SendSpace and send me the link?
I think they're not that big, actually, and would travel fine as email
attachments, or zipped together.

Thanks very much to anyone who can help.