Re: Ad-Aware Question

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:57:41 -0500

Since you have a plethora of responses to this, I won't repeat them.  To get
rid of the need to empty the quarranteen folder though, you can use the jaws
cursor to left click on the word customize before clicking next after
clicking scan now, find startup and left click it,  with your jaws cursor,
click auto clean.  I know this doesn't sound right, but checking this
checkbox and you won't know if it is checked or unchecked but it is
unchecked by default, so left clicking on it will check it.  When you run
ad-aware again, you will have no quarranteened items.

Johnnie Apple Seed