Ad-Aware 2007 and Jaws

  • From: "Anders Boholdt-Petersen" <dsl287988@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 23:23:30 +0100

Hi all,

Because Ad-Aware 1.06 is not longer will be updated, I have tryed to install Ad-Aware 2007 on my computer, and I can ascertain that Ad-Aware 2007 is not working with Jaws:-(!

Earlier, I used a scripts I have downloaded from the following home page to make Ad-Aware accessible with Jaws:
http://www.accessibleprograms.com/adaware/adaware.htm
Unfortunately, this scripts is not working with the new version of Ad-Aware.

For a few months a go, I have tryed to write a e-mail to the owner of the home page, but I have not received a answer.

Alternative, I can go back to the old version of Ad-Aware, but when Ad-Aware 1.06 is not longer will be updated, the will not protect me with the new thinks.

Have other persons a suggestion to when we can make a scripts there will work with the new Ad-Aware 2007?

I using Jaws 6.0.

Thanks for your answer.

Regards,
Anders