Re: Acrobat reader with Jaws

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:17:05 -0500

I have been having the same problem not being able to save a PDF file from
the internet.  I could view the file in the Acrobat reader but could not
save it.

Do the things that David suggested and, if you can view the PDF in Acrobat,
while in Acrobat, click on "FILE" and "EMAIL" and send it to yourself.  It
will be received as an attached PDF file.  This worked for me.

HTH
Bob Verity