Re: AccessiblePrograms.com, DVD's with JFW (second Try)

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:10:32 -0500 (CDT)

That's an unfair statement, as both pages are meant to do different things. Also, because Debbie isn't able to put the time into the page that she did, JFW Lite is becoming increasingly out of date. But to compare the two is to compare apples and oranges.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Grant Hardy wrote:

Hmmm.  I wasn't altogether impressed with the site.  I think you're better off
using JFWLite.  The site has only about ten accessible scripts and a few
scripts, and I believe 2 tutorials.  JFWLite has more resources than that.

Grant
--
Grant Hardy
Personal Email/MSN: granthardy@xxxxxxxxx