Re: Accessible calendar for next year

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:53:23 -0700

Can you send it as a .doc file?  We send .doc files to each other here
at work and have no problem so hopefully that would work.

Otherwise, I have a hotmail account of lafonde@xxxxxxxxxxxx  The
problem with this is that I find hotmail to be virtually inaccessible,
but I could get someone to help me get the .zip file from hotmail.

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> melady717@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 9/21/2004 11:45:14 PM >>>
Hi,

I tried to send you agenda 2005 as a  zip file and got a message that
zip
files are not accepted so what would you like me to do?

Lil ~
melady717@xxxxxxxxxxxxx