RE: Accessible add-ons for firefox?

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:54:17 -0700

No Script, add block plus, flash killer, plain old favorites, google reader
add on, IE navigational sounds etc come to mind. Really, it?s a trial and
error thing. Worst comes to worst, you can just uninstall the add on.
They?re not difficult to get rid of. I?ve got more installed, but those are
the ones that come to mind.

  _____