Re: Accessible WMA to WAV/MP3 Converter

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 16:52:41 -0700

Hi, Samara.  Use the link below.

http://www.nch.com.au/software/list.html

Find the link for Switch on that page, and download the win version.

The software is accessible, and it is easier to use the converter by first
installing it, then using your applications key while you are sitting on the
file name to be converted.

I didn't install a lot of the other software which can be installed at the same
time, because a lot of it expires after 30 days until you buy it.

Switch is free, and doesn't expire.

Hope this helps you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx