Re: Accessible Voice Changing Software

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:31:22 -0400

I do a lot of narration. Original stories and such. And although I can do
voices to an extent, I think it would be awesome to take it that extra mile. So
I mean something like a voice changer. Where it can take your voice and make it
sound like a man, like a little girl, heck, even distorting it to sound
completely freaky. Something like that. I suppose I could just see if they
still sell them. Like the ones they use on Law and Order or movies or
something, but I just wanted to know if there was something like that that's
accessible to work with software wise before I take that route.