Re: Accessible LiveJournal Clients or Plug Ins

  • From: "Samara Raine" <samararaine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:24:02 -0400

True. Have you noticed though that pressing the E key in internet explorer 8
doesn't work? At least, for me, on that site (and on others but that's what I'm
more considered with), pressing the E key to get to an edit field doesn't work.
Jaws just doesn't move or say anything. I use jaws 10 and IE 8. It's really
annoying.