Re: Accesible weather site

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 06:21:17 -0700

Hi, Laura.  What issues are you having with the weather site, and what browser
are you using.

I use weather.com, and am using Internet Explorer 7.  I use the letter F to go
to the field where it wants the city, state, or zip code.  Then I clear out all
the data that is already in the field.  Then I put in either my city followed
by a comma, then the state, or I put in the zip code.  When the page comes up,
I click Insert plus f7 to get the links list.  Then I press d until it says
details, and click on that.  All my weather information is on that page.

I hope this helps, and if it doesn't, please let me know what trouble you're
having.

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx