RE: AVG8 is problematic

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 15:48:12 +0200

Hi Crystal

Would you please tell me the steps to create a hotkey for AVG 8?

I am using the latest version of Jaws and Xp home.

The other work around to use the AVG user interface works as follows:

Close Jaws;
start Windows Narrator;
open AVG.
reload Jaws;
close Narrator.

It works - sort of, but what a clumsy way to access AVG!

Renette