ATTN: Anyone with posting issues.

  • From: "James Homuth" <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:04:24 -0500 (EST)

Anyone having difficulty posting to the list is asked to email
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the address you're currently subscribed to
that's having the issue. As I've told some of you already in private
emails who've come to me regarding the problem, it doesn't appear to be
anything server specific, however there are still ways we can confirm your
emails are in fact getting as far as the list server. Doing so ASAP will
allow me to do a bit more involved diagnosing on this end. Regarind the
trouble posting thread, I'd ask that it now be taken to private emails, or
directly to me. Thanks for the help.

James,
List admin

Alternative archives located at: