AOL Instant Messenger Update

  • From: "Slade Sellers" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:20:27 -0500

For those curious I contacted AOL and asked when the new AOL Triton Instant
Messenger may be JAWS accessible.  For what its worth the following is there
response.  Sounds as if the older version will have to do for now.

I understand that you have question about the compatibility of Jaws with the
AIM service.

The feature you are asking for is not yet available. I apologize for the
inconvenience this may cause you.

The AIM service must be expanded and enhanced in order to support the feature
you have asked about. We are always interested in making improvements to the
service and rely heavily on the feedback and suggestions we receive to make
your online experience more enjoyable.

Many of the changes made throughout the years have been the result of
suggestions and ideas offered to us by members just like you. If you think that
there
is an area worth keeping or creating, we would like to hear it.

Please feel free to write us again about your comments and suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to write to AOL

Ada A.
AOL Customer Care Consultant

Slade