A question regarding Outlook Express and IE 7

  • From: "Natalie" <braillereader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:25:36 -0600

Hi everyone,

I am actually writing this question on behalf of a friend.  I guess today my
friend tried to update his Windows Messenger or something and said that after
he tried that, when he opens IE and goes to web sites, it won't bring up any
links.  He also said that when he opens a message in OE, it doesn't say
anything except edit so he can't read any of his mail.  I have never seen this
happen before and don't know if it's actually a JFW problem, but thought I
would ask anyway.  BTW my friend is using IE version seven and I'm assuming
what ever version of OE is with that.  Thanks for any help any of you have.
Natalie