A question on ITunes and the App Store

  • From: "William Sallander" <wsallander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 00:28:41 -0400

I am wondering if anyone has tried to use the review feature of the App Store
to write a review on a certain app for their IPod or IPhone?
It seems that the forms mode doesn't work very well. I've even tried to write
the review in notepad and cut and paste in to the form fields.
However, when I try to submit the review, it gives no indication that the
submission was sent successfully.
I can only assume that the send and cancel buttons do not work as expected.
Has anyone had any luck in submitting a review and if so, how?