A little Messenger Plus problem

  • From: "Claude Renaud" <clauderenaud@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:07:52 +0200

Hi,

    I currently use MSN Messenger 7.5 with Jaws 6.20 US Quella on a windows
XP SP2 french version..and ... Messenger plus 3.61 .

Since the installation of Messenger Plus jaws does not pronounce the alert
messages displayed on the tray.
It does not announce the alerts of msn messenger itself (when contacts come
online, or send a message) nor the messenger plus alert when I receive
messages from my pop3 e-mail account I just set up or the various alerts
when contacts disconnect etc ...

IF some of you have tried the pop3 e-mail checker function of Messenger
plus, could you please tell me if jaws announces properly the number of
messages you have in your inbox each time a new message arrive ?

At the moment, to see all activities of my contacts or my e-mail inbox, the
only way I found is to take a look at the Messenger Plus event log ...

Greetings,

--

Claude Renaud