A New Member

  • From: "Rick Miller" <mil9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 16:13:04 -0700

Hello:

My name is Rick Miller.  I am 55 years old and live in California.  I have been
using JAWS since I got version 4.2, and am currently using version 10, the
latest.  I have found that, when dealing with Freedom Scientific directly in
order to find out how to use JAWS with certain applications or programs, they
are not always able to help me, and they suggested I join a JAWS user's group
so that I could interact with people who might know how to do certain tasks
using JAWS and could better explain to me how to do them.

I am faced with such a problem right now.  I have discovered that JAWS does not
work well with the latest version of RealPlayer, RealPlayer 11.  I am trying to
burn a CD using some RAX music files which I have bought and downloaded from
the RealPlayer 10 music store, but so far have found no one who knows how to
burn such tracks using JAWS with RealPlayer 11.  Does anybody out there know if
it can be accomplished using JAWS?  If so, how do you do it?

Rick Miller