Re: A Mysterious Happening

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 19:09:16 -0500

Well, if you mean you have Jaws set to automatically start, and it doesn't.
Yes.
If I check the box to have jaws start automatically, the sound locks up.
However, the words, jaws for windows is ready are on the screen.
So, I just start the computer and then start Jaws manually with the hot key.
I don't understand it.   Jack