64 bit machine continued

  • From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws users e-mail list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:10:53 -0600

Hi, all.

I too am considering purchasing a new computer, and really need to know how
to handle things if I go with a 64-bit machine.

I am a licensed Jaws user, with the typical standing SMA agreement, but have
a few questions:

1.  Do I need a 64-bit version of Jaws to support the new 64-bit machine?

2.  Where and how do I get it?

3.  Am I correct that there's no charge for this, as long as you are a
registered Jaws user?

4.  Who would be best to talk to at FS about this?

Thanks to anyone who can help clarify this issue.  I would suspect that many
of us could benefit from accurate information here.

Sincerely,
Tom Behler in Colorado

Alternative archives located at: