Re: 3wk radio problems

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:42:48 -0600

Thanks Adrian.  There are other problems with the site such as all the
advertising frames. The page refreshes and the virtual cursor moves around even
though I turned page refresh and recognize flash off in verbosity.  As I say,
tabbing around doesn't get consistent results.  it is also hard to find what's
playing now.

I found out how to use the members area by reading the status line when I move
to an unlabeled link.  So, I'm good to go.  Won't be signing up again as the
basic streem is free anyway.

I didn't think about vacations so I'll write to them again.  I Just have a one
month subscription.

I like the line up on the Classic underground rock station.  There was a
Hendrix tune that I'd never heard before today.

Bob