Re: 2 questions

  • From: Adam <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:45:56 -0400

Hello Hamid,

Great questions.

The first one: How far do you want to go with Windows and its configuration? Is it strictly for a better access with Jaws or you need more information on how to configure Jaws for specific Windows Applications? /In any case, t/his list will be a good start if the purpose coincide with the questions raised above.

The second question: Try www.jfwlite.com. It contains a lot of free Jaws scripts for many Windows Applications.

Please keep us posted, if and when needed.

Best regards,

Adam

hamid aitouznag wrote:

*

Hello everybody,

I have 2 questions actually. The first: is there anyone who can provide me with some sites or lists where I can find some tutorials about better understanding of Windows and it's configuration?

The second is: are there some sites from where I can download Scripts for different applications. I know only one site that provides Some Scripts in French?

/

Thanks in advance

/*

Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click. <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFqODRtdXQ4BF9TAzMyOTc1MDIEX3MDOTY2ODgxNjkEcG9zAzEEc2VjA21haWwtZm9vdGVyBHNsawNmYw--/SIG=110oav78o/**http%3a//farechase.yahoo.com/>