Re: 2 cents worth WAS: [Bulk] congratulations

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:30:29 -0700

Douglas,

However I would never have known, from your subject, that you were following on
after the Mea Culpa thread. Changing the subject line can go too far, and you
lose all continuity of a meaningful discussion.

Just 2 cents worth.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.