0spam

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:53:13 -0600 (CST)

Two things. Please always remember to include a subject line in your
e-mails. When replying to a message without a subject line, take the bull
by the horns and add one instead of perpetuating the problem.

2. This is not a list for discussion of 0spam. Please cease all discussion
on 0spam.com on this list. The policy is that if I get any reports of a
person's 0spam.com account not working transparently with the list, that
person gets put on nomail until either they resolve the issue or they
decide to use digest mode. End of topic.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-Mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx