Jerusalem Machoz Coordinators Feedback files on dropbox

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Janglit - Jerusalem English Coordinators <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:53:22 +0200

Hi all,
I have opened a folder called "Feedback Forms" on Dropbox.
Here is the link. <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ag2ay9s13vbirs6/M5KJhp_-We>
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ag2ay9s13vbirs6/M5KJhp_-We
If you can add your own files there, please do so.
If not, send them to me and I'll add them with your name on them.
Ora