[jerusalem_coordinators] Thank you Gunther Volk!

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janglit - Jerusalem English Coordinators <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 07:32:37 +0200

Thank you, Gunther Volk for your two interesting, thought-provoking, and
stimulating presentations yesterday on "Boosting Speaking and Writing Skills
Through Moral Dilemmas" and "Teaching the Holocaust Through Anglo Jewish
Plays".

The coordinators can read more about the *latter *topic on the ETNI site.

http://www.etni.org.il/etnirag/issue2/gunther_volk.htm

Gunther, several  coordinators expressed to me how much they enjoyed
yesterday's session.We appreciate the effort you made to attend our
Coordinators' Forum.
It was wonderful meeting you, Gunther, and we'll be delighted to see you
back again with us in Jerusalem on your next visit! Have a safe flight home.

Ora