[jerusalem_coordinators] FW: Coordinators Forum and more

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:55:06 +0300

Dear MANCHI Coordinators,

1.     We will be holding a session about the computerized bagrut with Aharona
Gvaryahu. We will notify you of the date and venue.

2.     We will be holding meetings for Manchi Coordinators about the updated
literature program. These meetings will take place during the first and second
sessions of the Coordinators Forum.  The first two sessions of the forum are
therefore compulsory for all Coordinators, and highly recommended for all high
school teachers.

The program for the Coordinators Forum:

All sessions begin at 16:00

Tuesday November 12th, 2013  ט' כסלו תשע"ד

16:00 Pat - NEW BEGINNINGS

17:00  Simone Duval - Updates on HOTS Literature Program (for all coordinators
and high school teachers)

Please inform Simone duv.sim@xxxxxxxxx  by October 17th, 2013 י"ג חשון תשע"ד
how many teachers will be attending from your school so that we can make the
necessary seating arrangements.

Tuesday December 17th 2013  י"ד טבת תשע"ד

Bari Nirenberg - Preparation for the Literature Exam and Summative Assessment
in the Logs

Tuesday January 14th, 2014 י"ג שבט תשע"ד

16.30

US Center - WE AND THEY (according to the yearly topic of the Ministry of
Education) - Constructive Dialogue in the Classroom

Tuesday February 11th, 2014 י"א אדר א' תשע"ד

Students With Special Needs

Tuesday March 11th, 2014  ט' אדר ב' תשע"ד

Tamir Rothman - Positive Thinking for Teachers

Tuesday April 29th, 2014  כ"ט ניסן תשע"ד

Visit to a Museum

Tuesday May 20th, 2014 כ' אייר תשע"ד

Eleanor Zwebner and Sandra Lahrey - Wrapping Up

Please make sure to register for this course by calling 02 6233888

Course number 127

Looking forward to seeing you.

All the best,

Pat