[jerusalem_coordinators] Re: Clarification in English for computerized Bagrut

  • From: Pamela Halperin <pamhalp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pat talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:28:44 +0200

Dear Pat,

As such major changes are being made in this year's Bagrut for the
LD pupils - it's a bit of a culture shock for many of us. (Not all schools
have the 'required' technology for their computers - not all schools
have enough computers and there are even some co-ordinators who don't
have the necessary computer confidence - this is most definitely me!)

Can I humbly suggest that, owing to the obvious high demand
for attendance at next week's workshop, additional meetings be held in
Jerusalem in the very near future.

Many thanks,

Pamela
Gilo Comprehensive

Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 15:38:18 -0700
From: lahreys@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jerusalem_coordinators] Re: Clarification in English for computerized
Bagrut
To: ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx; jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx; eleanorz541@xxxxxxxxxxx; krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
jeanette_edry@xxxxxxxxxxx

At this point there is no more room for the November 4th session in Jerusalem.
 All registered are obligated to come. Anyone registering for the Jerusalem
session will be put on a waiting list. Those on  the waiting list will be
contacted only if there is room.

     On Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:21 PM, Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
    Dear Coordinators, Aharonah has very kindly outlined the most important
points in the attached document. You and your teachers must please make every
effort to attend the sessions being given by Aharonah on the following dates:1.
4th November Or Tora Banim Jerusalem at 16.002. 6th November Halal V' Teufa
Ma'ale Adumim 16.003. 31st December Pisga Centre Beit Shemesh All the best,Pat
 Talshir