[jerusalem_99fam] Re: Jerusalem Lodge #99 Degree Announcement

  • From: Larry Jones <ljjones90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jerusalem_99fam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

Good to hear from you.
-Harold House

--- On Mon, 4/20/09, JerusalemLodge99@xxxxxxx <JerusalemLodge99@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: JerusalemLodge99@xxxxxxx <JerusalemLodge99@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [jerusalem_99fam] Jerusalem Lodge #99 Degree Announcement
To: jerusalem_99fam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 8:43 PM

Brethren,

On Tuesday, April 28th, Jerusalem Lodge #99 will confer the Fellow Craft Degree
on 2 Brethren.  The degree will start at 7:00 PM, with a meal served at 6:15
PM.  All members and visitors are cordially invited to attend.

This is also the inaugural mass message using our 'collection' of your e-mail
addresses.  The list, which was set up by our Junior Steward David Hudgens,
will broadcast Jerusalem #99 announcements including degree work.  If you know
someone that would like to be added to our list, please have them send a
message to 'jerusalem_99fam-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' and put 'subscribe' in the
Subject field, or you can send an e-mail to JerusalemLodge99@xxxxxxx or
kc9egn@xxxxxxxxx and we will get them added.

Also, we welcome any of you to send us your degree work (or one you have heard
about) and we will broadcast it on our list as well (and will post it on our
web site - www.jerusalem99.com).  We love to have visitors at our Lodge, and
also enjoy the opportunity to visit yours as well.

Again, thank you Brethren, and may God Bless!

Fraternally yours,

Rob Blackburn
Worshipful Master
Jerusalem Lodge #99, F&AM
Clinton, IN

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get the Radio
Toolbar!