[jerusalem_99fam] Jerusalem Lodge #99 Date Announcements

  • From: jerusalemlodge99@xxxxxxx
  • To: jerusalem_99fam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:51:13 -0500 (EST)

 Brethren,

Jerusalem Lodge #99 has the following dates to mark on your calendar:

Friday, November 17th - 7:00 PM / Meal 6:15 PM  -  Actual Past Master Degree
(to be conferred on our WM Elect Kris Cloyd and another brother from Montezuma
as I was told).   All Past Masters are welcome to attend.

Saturday, November 18th - 2:00 PM - Public Installation of Officers -
Installation of 2011 officers for Jerusalem Lodge #99 will occur with
refreshments to follow.

Fraternally,

Rob Blackburn, PM
Jerusalem Lodge #99

P.S. - I just received a message from Terre Haute Lodge #19 that they have a MM
degree scheduled for tomorrow night (meal at 6:00 / work at 7:00) - they are in
need of some help - if anyone can attend, I am sure that your assistance would
be greatly appreciated!