[jawsscripts] write html to the virtual viewer as part of hotkey help

  • From: "Tony Hernandez" <tonyhspeaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:48:29 -0500

Hello again.
                I tried to use the UserBufferAddTextWithHTML function to add
a mailto hyperlink so that folks could just click the link and go straight
to an email message with a specific subject to send me questions, feedback,
etc, but the viewer reads all the characters literally, so all I get is the
html code. Am I doing something wrong? Am I even using the right
function?the code is

Script HotKeyHelp ()

if UserBufferIsActive () then

UserBufferDeactivate ()

EndIf

SayFormattedMessage (OT_User_Buffer, MSG_HotKeyHelp)

UserBufferAddTextWithHTML (MSG_Contact)

EndScript

And the output is

Use the following Shortcut Keys in the Online Bible:

Say PreviousVerse: Control+LeftArrow

Say Current Verse: Control+Shift+V

Say Next Verse: Control+RightArrow

Say Prior Chapter: Control+PageUp

Say Next Chapter: Control+PageDown

Copy  Current Verse to Clipboard: Control+Shift+C<P>

<A HREF="mailto:user@xxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Online Bible scripts">Please email
Tony Hernandez with problems, questions, feedback, suggestions, requests,
etc.</A>

PressEscape to close this message.

Tony Hernandez

http://DutyOfMan.net/

Para oir y bajar la Biblia Sagradas Escrituras Versión Antigua en MP3,
visite http://dutyofman.net/biblia-audio/