[jawsscripts] Re: weird error, "default script not found" but it's there

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:21:58 -0700

I know, Don, but, what I'm trying to say, & this is the weird part, is
that the compile never failed. I actually wasn't modifying the default
scripts, just looking for something, & maybe I accidentally hit a key
& then saved, but, as I stated in my 1st post, I recompiled both my
shared & user scripts successfully. So, I'm still bum-fuzzled, but
happy it's working w/o annoying dialog boxes in my face. Like I said,
sometimes Jaws bites. Or bytes.