[jawsscripts] Re: "unsubscribe"

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:49:04 -0700

Hi, mark:

Send a msg to:
jawsscripts dash request at freelists dot org
& in the subject line put the word "unsubscribe". I hope that will
help me get past the filters that think I'm trying to send a command
to the list. Note the email address munging--u cant just cut & paste
that lol.

Much success in your studies. Hope you'll fire off a private email &
let me know when u get your degree.

On 3/12/12, mark <marktorgerson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Ask Me Computer Questions at: www.pcinquirer.com
Jaws Scripting training materials: www.screenreaderscripting.com