[jawsscripts] Re: unknown .jcf line?

  • From: "David Farough" <David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:44:51 -0400

Hi Paul:

If someone has already answered this question I apologise, I am just
catching up with email that I have accumulated in the past 3 weeks.

I believe that this line is added to the .jcf file of an application if
you uncheck the application in the application manager.  You find this
utility in the Jaws window Options menu and it is called "Manage
Applications settings".  This one has burned me in the past and it took
me a while to determine why the scripts for a given application were not
being run as expected.

David Farough
Application Accessibility Coordinator/coordonateur de l'accessibilité
Information Technology Services Directorate /
Direction des services d'information technologiques
Public Service Commission / Commission de la fonction publique
Email / Courriel:  David.Farough@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. / Tél:    (613) 992-2779

>>> "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx> 07:15 am Tuesday, April 01,
2008 >>>
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can help with what the purpose is, of the following
line
in some .jcf files in the user folder of Jaws version 8.

[Options]
AppSettingsEnabled=0

I'm trying to track down an intermittent problem with some apps where I
have
modified some scripts.

With thanks in advance,
Paul from Aust.