[jawsscripts] Re: tn3270

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:39:12 -0700

Paulo, A couple things:
1) I'm going to give u an email address, but it's going to be spelled
out to prevent spammers, so you'll have to put it together. The
gentleman u need to contact is:
Glen dot Sepke at gwl dot ca
See if his scripts work.

In addition, u may well have to change the cursor's appearance & blink
rate of your emulator, as well as Jaws's text out delay.

HTH.

On 6/9/10, Paulo Henrique Graca
<paulo.henrique-graca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello listers
> Does anyone hás the scripts for tn3270 emulator or knows how could I do to
> get it?
> I need this scripts for use of many blinds here in Itaú in the Brazil.
> We  will start programming in cobol language with tso editor in a mainframe.
> Many tanks for some info!
> Best regards,
>

> Atenciosamente,
>
> Paulo Henrique Graça
> ATEC/DSGC/Superintendência de Sistemas Contábeis
> t  55 11 3274 3750 (rota 706)   f  55 11 3274 3750
> mailto:paulo.henrique-graca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:edson.ferrarini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Itaú Unibanco
> Avenida do Estado, 5533
> CTO 9º andar Porta B2
> 03105 000 São Paulo SP
> www.itau.com.br<http://www.itau.com.br>
>

> "Esta mensagem e uma correspondencia reservada e sua divulgacao,
> distribuicao, reproducao ou qualquer forma de utilizacao depende de
> autorizacao, sujeitando-se o responsavel a medidas judiciais. O remetente
> utiliza o correio eletronico no exercicio do seu trabalho ou em razao dele,
> eximindo esta instituicao de qualquer responsabilidade por utilizacao
> indevida. Se voce a recebeu por engano, favor elimina-la."
>
> "This message is a reserved correspondence and its disclosure, distribution,
> reproduction or any other form of use shall depend upon proper
> authorization, and the recipient responsible for such disclosure,
> distribution, reproduction or use shall be subject to legal actions. The
> sender uses the electronic mail in the exercise of his/her work or by virtue
> thereof, and the institution accepts no liability for its undue use. If you
> have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it."

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
www.abletec.serverheaven.net
Please join me Saturday, 11/7, on my walk against breast cancer by
making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>