[jawsscripts] Re: something which should be simple but isn't

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 21:23:08 +1000

same results here under jaws11.1430.

But, what exactly is typeKey supposed to do! is it supposed to type
literally a number related to that key? because like using 11 in the above
example, here, this yields 0, using 12 yields - (dash symbol,) and 13 yield
= (equals symbol,) etc.
maybe i'm not familiar though with exactly what this function TypeKey, is
actually meant to do?